You represent and warrant that you (a) are at least 18 years old, (b) have not been previously suspended from using the Services, and (c) have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and that, in doing so, will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
In order to use certain features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account. If you create an account via our Services, you agree to: (i) provide accurate, current and complete information; (ii) maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it accurate, current and complete; (iii) maintain the security of your account; and (iv) promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your account.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Services, including all content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services, are the proprietary property of CoVi Analytics and its licensors and are protected by English Law (UK) and international copyright laws.
You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Services solely for your own personal or business purposes; provided, however, that, unless otherwise expressly permitted via the Services, you may not: (a) resell, lease, rent, or sublicense any Services or any access to the Services; (b) distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any Services; (c) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of any Services; (d) download (other than page caching) any Services, except as expressly permitted on the Services; or (e) use the Services other than for their intended purposes. Except as explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
The Services may include discussion forums, blogs, or other interactive features or areas (collectively, “Interactive Areas” or “Knowledge Base”), in which you may create, post, transmit or store any content on the Services, such as text, photos, video, or graphics (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for any User Content you create, post, transmit or store via the Services, and your use of the Interactive Areas is at your own risk. You hereby grant CoVi Analytics a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any User Content via the Services and any other medium. You represent and warrant that you own and control all of the rights, title and interest in and to any User Content or you otherwise have all necessary rights to grant the rights to CoVi Analytics that you grant in these Terms.
You agree not to create, post, transmit or store via the Services any User Content that:
(a) is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
(b) would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
(c) displays, describes or encourages usage of any product we sell in a manner that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to CoVi Analytics or any user;
(d) may violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including pictures or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual’s consent;
(e) makes false or misleading statements, claims or depictions about a person, company, product or service;
(f) does not clearly and prominently disclose any material connections you may have to CoVi Analytics or third-party brands or sellers (for example, if you receive free products or services);
(g) may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
(h) impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
(i) contains viruses, malware of any kind, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code; or
(j) in the sole judgment of CoVi Analytics, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services or which may expose CoVi Analytics or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
CoVi Analytics takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content or for any loss or damage thereto. Enforcement of the Terms is solely in our discretion and the absence of enforcement of these Terms in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce the Terms in other instances. In addition, these Terms do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation or promise that the Services will not contain any content that is prohibited by these Terms.
Although CoVi Analytics has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Content posted on the Services, CoVi Analytics reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense.
You may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, about the Services or CoVi Analytics (“Feedback”). CoVi Analytics shall own, and you hereby assign to CoVi Analytics, all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and CoVi Analytics shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You agree to execute any documentation required by CoVi Analytics (in our sole discretion) to confirm such assignment to, and unrestricted use and dissemination by, CoVi Analytics of any Feedback.
You agree that you will not use the Services in violation of any law, contract or intellectual property or other third party right. You further agree not to:
(a) Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services;
(b) Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters and pyramid schemes, or harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services for the purposes of sending commercial emails;
(c) Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data;
(d) Introduce to the Services any virus, trojan worms, logic bombs or other harmful material;
(e) Circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or feature of the Services;
(f) Use or attempt to use another’s account, or grant any third party any right to access your account, without authorization from CoVi Analytics;
(g) Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
(h) Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content and the Services; or
(i) “Frame” our Services or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you for any purpose without the prior written permission of CoVi Analytics.
CoVi Analytics may provide third-party content on the Services, including advertisements and promotional offers, and may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (collectively the “Third-Party Content”). CoVi Analytics does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that CoVi Analytics is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third-Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content. Your use of any Third-Party Content is at your own risk. The inclusion of Third-Party Content on the Services does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by CoVi Analytics of any Third-Party Content or any information contained therein. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in the promotional offers of, any third party responsible for Third-Party Content, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotional offers, are solely between you and such third party. When you leave the Services, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Services.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, AS COVI ANALYTICS’S OFFICIAL POSITION ON ANY SUBJECT MATTER. COVI ANALYTICS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, OR (B) THE SERVICES OR OUR SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICES.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY COVI ANALYTICS, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COVI ANALYTICS DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CoVi Analytics, our service providers, suppliers and consultants, and our and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, “the CoVi Analytics Parties”) from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your use of the Services, (b) any Feedback you provide, (c) your breach of any of these Terms, or (d) your violation of the rights of any third party.
CoVi Analytics reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that CoVi Analytics will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
CoVi Analytics reserves the right, without advance notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Services, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Services.
Information You Provide to Us: We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, register for an event or an online course, make a purchase, apply for a job, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information you may choose to provide include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, payment information, gender, information about your company and current position, and employment history.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services: When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you connect a CoVi Analytics account with your social media account, we may have access to certain information from the company that owns or operates the social media account in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media company. Additionally, CoVi Analytics may receive information about you from other third parties whom you have authorized to share your information or who collect information in connection with co-branded offerings.
Use of Information: We may use information about you for the following purposes:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by CoVi Analytics and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards; and
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected, and which is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or is otherwise explicitly mentioned in the process of collection.
• In connection with a joint marketing campaign, seminar, CoVi Analytics product offering or other product or service offered by CoVi Analytics in conjunction with a third party, we may share your information with any third parties participating in such offering and such parties may use this information for their direct marketing purposes. Please see “Your Rights to Information about Sharing” below for more information about this sharing.
• With resellers of CoVi Analytics products and services or with sellers of products and services complementary to CoVi Analytics products and services, in order to pursue sales opportunities and for other direct marketing purposes. Please see “Your Rights to Information about Sharing” below for more information about this sharing.
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we are required by, or believe disclosure is required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including in connection with lawful requests by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities;
• To protect the rights, property and safety of CoVi Analytics or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Security CoVi Analytics takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Access Rights If you are a resident of a country that provides you with the right to request a copy of the personal data CoVi Analytics holds about you and/or to correct any inaccuracies within such data, and CoVi Analytics is required by applicable laws to respond to such requests, then you may address such requests to the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. CoVi Analytics will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information that we hold about you or to advise you if we are not required by applicable laws to comply with such requests.
Account Information If you have registered for an account via our Services, you may update, correct or delete your account information by logging into your online account.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.